This workshop will help you design innovative projects using the game as a tool and thus make it easier to respond to today’s social challenges.
Module 1. Introduction to social innovation and gamification.
Module 2. Start of the game: making equipment.
Module 3. Factor 1: Creativity. Design the idea of your project.
Module 4. Factor 2: Participation. The goal is to identify the target audience and how to reach it.
Module 5. Factor 3: Scalability. Knowing how to define the phases of your proposal and projecting a potential replicability.
Module 6. Factor 4: Sustainability. Measuring what is necessary to carry out the proposal and make it extensible over time.
Module 7. Factor 5: Communication. Defining and knowing how to transmit the essence of your proposal.
Evaluation and conclusions.
1. Generate ideas or projects that respond to current problems.
2. Encourage the generation of new and innovative ideas.
3. Learn the applied use of the game as a tool to empathize, design and team up.
The workshop will last 3 hours. For its development it is only necessary to follow the different phases of the methodology.
A unique opportunity to learn!
1. Social organizations and companies motivated by social innovation.
2. Enterprising people or people eager to undertake.
3. People who want to improve proposals or projects with a social look.
From Jovesólides we can offer you a workshop tailored to your needs. Contact us!